25 Mar Junior Program Long
4PM / 5PM
Juniors will receive:
- progressive instruction to build ability
- technique, and on-court confidence
- tennis theory
- practice time
- fitness & skill drills
- play actual on-court tennis games
- opportunity to play round robin weekends
All under the instruction of certified tennis pros.
In addition to the lessons, juniors will also have priority use of the courts for matches and round robins from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM weekdays and weekends from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM. These times are supervised with primary use for juniors.
Tennis balls are provided. Your own tennis racquet is required.
Non-marking soft-soled sport shoes only –NO STREET SHOES
Two (1 hour) lessons per week: beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
You may choose days and times but may be required to change if capacity is exceeded.
Program Director – John McManus
- Certified Coach
- U.S.P.T.R Certified
- More than 40 years coaching experience
- Former Professional Circuit Player