Junior Program Long
[icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] 4PM / 5PM
[icon name=”cloud” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Weather Permitting
Juniors will receive:
- progressive instruction to build ability
- technique, and on-court confidence
- tennis theory
- practice time
- fitness & skill drills
- play actual on-court tennis games
- opportunity to play round robin weekends
All under the instruction of certified tennis pros.
In addition to the lessons, juniors will also have priority use of the courts for matches and round robins from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM weekdays and weekends from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM. These times are supervised with primary use for juniors.
Tennis balls are provided. Your own tennis racquet is required.
Non-marking soft-soled sport shoes only –NO STREET SHOES
Two 1-hour lessons per week: beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
You may choose days and times but may be required to change if capacity is exceeded.
Program Director – Bruno Sepe
- Certified Coach
- More than 26 years coaching experience
- Worked with International Tennis Federation (ITF) Juniors & Women's Tennis Association (WTA) ranked players